Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Getting Zack Back by Daphne Atkeson

Started: 5/2/06
Finished: 5/3/06
Pages: 173
Year: 1998
Genre: Romance
Grade: B
Reason for reading: grabbed it off the shelf (received through bookbox)
Blurb (from back cover): "Zack Stone throught that Allison Jenson was a knockout...until she knocked him right off his racing bycycle and landed him in the hospital. Allison didn't even know that he'd been injured-until the pretty nurse realized just who her new patient was!
"The famous Jenson Jinx must be kicking into high gear, and she's sure that the freewheeling lawyer won't want anything to do with her. And what if he sues?
"Zack has other plans. Allison's healing touch is just what the doctor ordered-and her tender loving care is melting his heart..."
Opinion: I enjoyed it while reading it but as I write this, I'm thinking-eh. It's the debut for Ms. Atkeson and I hope that she has written more. She has a talent with writing but this book is simply that-a debut. Overall, I'm glad I read it. The relationship between Zack and Allison was too predictable but still believable.

No comments: