Friday, March 17, 2006

The Confessions of Max Tivoli by Andrew Sean Greer


Started: 3/15/06
Finished: 3/16/06
Pages: 267
Genre: Fiction
Grade: C
Reason for reading: booksfree.com book
Blurb (from back cover): "Born with the physicial appearance of an elderly man, Max grows older mentally like any child, but his body appears to age backward, growing younger every year. And yet, his physical curse proves to be a blessing, allowing him to try to win the heart of the same woman three times as at each successive encounter she fails to recognize him, taking him for a stranger, so giving Max another chance at love."
Opinion: Great concept. I just didn't get enough from the book or maybe it's my mood but I didn't think that it was all that great-basically average. Definitely well descripted throughout the book but eh....I could have left it. That's the advantage of using booksfree.com-I'm not paying the price of a book to keep here and I can send it back-postage paid.

No comments: