Wednesday, October 05, 2022

Murder of a Barbie and Ken by Denise Swanson


Started: 10/4/2022

Finished: 10/5/2022

Year: 2003

Pages: 253

Genre: mystery

Grade: B

Reason for reading: library book, continuing with the series

Blurb (from Amazon): "In search of a social life in Scumble River, Skye Denison has recently joined the GUMBettes - the ladies auxiliary of the men's Grand Union of the Mighty Bulls. Now she and her boyfriend Simon hobnob with the upwardly mobile professionals in town. But when a seemingly perfect couple is murdered, Skye discovers that success doesn't equal survival...."

Opinion: A fast paced cozy mystery where I was rolling my eyes about a character's personality-so good writing on Swanson's part. Could I figured out whodunit? Probably but I didn't read it for that. This is number 5 in the series and I will be continuing it.

No comments: