Saturday, February 26, 2022

The Ghost Hunters by Neil Spring


 Started: 10/24/2021

Finished: 2/25/2022

Year: 2013

Pages: 513

Genre: paranormal mystery

Grade: B-

Reason for reading: bookcrossing.com book

Type: paperback

Blurb (from back cover): "1926

"My name is Sarah Grey.

"I knew of Harry Price before I became his trusted assistant. He was notorious-London's greatest ghost hunter.

"Working alongside Harry meant leaving behind my past-and I trusted him.

"I knew of Borley Rectory, too, before I visited it with Harry-supposedly the most haunted house in England.

"I knew there was no such thing as phantoms: that I could visit Borely without fear, return unharmed.

"These are the things I thought I knew

"I now understand the true meaning of terror."

Opinion: A little long but overall an enjoyable mystery. Interesting take on ghost hunting and the extreme that sceptics will take in proving what they think is the truth.

No comments: